Anonymous User


Logging in (or registering) will help the system to select questions that you need to focus on.


Which of the following must a person have before they can be an administering VE for a Technician class license examination?

AReceipt of a Certificate of Successful Completion of Examination (CSCE) for General class
BAn FCC General class or higher license and VEC accreditation
CNotification to the FCC that you want to give an examination
DPossession of a properly obtained telegraphy license